About the Checkout by Amazon Module
The Checkout by Amazon module contains several components that allow you to integrate checkout and shopping cart capabilities to your Orchard CMS website. The module works with any content type that has a Title, Price, Image, Description and SKU field.
- Checkout by Amazon - this content part can be added to any content type with a Title, Price, Image, Description and SKU field. The button displayed allows customers to purchase the item via Amazon's payment system. If the shopping cart is on the page, the button automaticaly turns into a Add to Cart button.
- Shopping Cart Widget - this widget allows you to easily add a shopping cart to your page.
Integrating the Checkout by Amazon module into your site, requires three steps.
- Create an account on Amazon's Seller Central website. Optionally, create an Associate Id to upsell other Amazon items.
- Install and configure the Checkout by Amazon Module in Orchard
- Add the Checkout by Amazon content part to any existing Content Type that represents your products. Optionally, add the Shopping Cart Widget to your pages.
Read more on the documentation