Dead Module

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Is this a dead module ?  I am getting no response from developer. I dont know if this ever worked except in Mix11 Demo

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2011 at 10:55 PM
kotor000 wrote:

Is this a dead module ?  I am getting no response from developer. I dont know if this ever worked except in Mix11 Demo

A developer has offered a fix for the module that works with the latest version of Orchard. We should have it online soon.

Dec 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM
drewby wrote:
kotor000 wrote:

A developer has offered a fix for the module that works with the latest version of Orchard. We should have it online soon.

I tried the latest version. I am still getting the following error when try to press Checkout BY Amazon button

"The order is not valid. Detail: Invalid Cart XML: The content of field URL is not valid."

The thing that I don't understand is this error is because of the way I am configuring the module or Amazon API has changed. Please advice ?

Dec 27, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I take it back it is working :) Just curious to know what was the problem so that in future if it happens I know whats going on.

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Thanks for letting me know.

Did you make a change to get it working? Or it just started working?

We've spent hours wrestling with the XML cart errors in developing the modules. There is a debug console provided by Amazon's Seller Central portal that can be helpful at times.